Monday, November 29, 1999

Sarah Jessica Parker surprised son with twin babies

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

'Sex And The City' star Sarah Jessica Parker did not tell her son that she was having babies through a surrogate mother.Twins Marion and Tabitha were born to the actress and husband Matthew Brodrick last June through a surrogate mother, but they did not tell their seven-year old son, James Wilkie about the new arrivals until they brought them home."We couldn't talk about the fact that we were having children with anybody. I had to be very careful about telling James so that he wasn't burdened with a secret and more importantly, I wanted him to be able to have time to adjust to sharing his mama and papa," said the actress.The 45-year old actress was really keen to conceive herself and the couple tried to expand their family naturally but could not do so."I would give birth as often as I could; I loved all the aspects of my pregnancy with our son, the good and the bad," she said.However, she just loved it when she held her daughters for the first time."Meeting your children, rather than giving birth to them, felt kind of like suspended animation. The day I met them, I just remember their little faces, and my husband's face and my son's. It felt like time had stood still," she said.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com
Please follow our blogs

newsinfolinephotogallery
prabugallery
newsinfolinephotogallery1

photogallery1

No comments:

Post a Comment